BBNZ Masters Games
You can find all up to date information about the tournament at www.nz.basketball/bbnzmasters
• Registrations are done through our website, the link for which is above.
• Team Registrations close on 1st June
• If you are an individual player who would like to be placed into a team, please email Melony O’Connor on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist
• The entry fee is $450 (incl. GST). Teams will be invoiced once entry has been received. Games
• Each team will have two games per day maximum • There are numerous grades available, including walking basketball (no age grades) and Half Court basketball for 60+. All grade information are outlined on the website.
• Game times will depend on entry numbers but will likely run between 8.30am and 4.30pm each day.
Referees & Scorebench
• Each team will need to provide a referee for the tournament (they could be a player in your team)
Teams MAY be requested to assist with scorebench for the game following their own. This will be communicated well in advance of the tournament if necessary. If you have any questions, please check the website first as most information is included there. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch with the BBNZ Events team at email@example.com.
We are excited to welcome teams to the BBNZ Masters Tournament in 2022.
Basketball New Zealand Events Team