Tremains Primary Summer League Term 4
Our Summer Primary School League will run on a Monday afternoon at Trustpower and QEYC
We offer Year 1 & 2, Year 3 & 4 and Year 5 & 6 grades.
- 100-person limit, includes players, coaches and managers. Trustpower 4 - 6 courts running, QEYC 2 courts running.
- No spectators, parents to drop off and pick up.
- Contact tracing must be used to enter the venue, via venues QR Code. TCBA will also have a registration sheet.
- ONLY REGISTERED Coaches and Managers will be responsible for bringing only those registered for their team into the venue. TCBA will be recording entries for covid level person limits.
- Masks are Compulsory to be worn when entering and exiting the venue. Those not involved on court are to wear their mask (does not include players on sideline)
- Everyone prior to entering and exiting will need to wash / sanitise their hands.
- Once signed in will need to follow instructions to the court and bench they are on.
- There will be 1-meter distancing when players are not on court.
- Only teams and referees for that round will be permitted into the venue.
- Once games are over teams will leave the venue through the designated exits.
- The next round will be allowed to enter, once all cleaning from previous round has been completed.
- All Health & Safety requirements will be adhered to, TCBA staff will ensure rules are strictly implemented.
- No mouthguards
- All equipment and areas will be sanitised between uses, includes clipboards, pens etc.
- All players will need to have their own drink bottle, already full, as the water fountains will not be available.
- No excess gear is to be brought into the venues, only bring what you need.
- Changing rooms, kitchens, grandstands and drink fountains are closed.