Secondary School Winter Competitions 2023
- Age Group (running clock) Friday 12th May – 25th August (14 Weeks)
- Premier Grade & A Grade: Wednesday 3rd / 10th May – Wednesday 23rd August (14 Weeks)
- Juniors – 4th August
- Seniors – 18th August
- Premier Grade (Seniors only, 1 school team only)
- A Grade (Seniors & Juniors)
- Age Group Competition (Yr 9&10, Yr 11-13) (FRIDAY NIGHT COMPETITION)
Entry Fee per team:
- Premier Grade $1290.00 (GST Inclusive)
- A Grade $1185.00 (GST Inclusive)
- Age Group $890.00 (GST Inclusive) (FRIDAY NIGHT COMPETITION)
Recommended Team Size: All Grades Minimum 8 and maximum of 12
Players may only play in ONE team for the Secondary School Competition.
Locations: Trustpower Arena, QEYC
Referees: Paid referees will be provided by TCBA (included in fees)
MOUTH GUARDS ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL COMPETITIONS.
How to Enter: All team registrations will take place via Friendly Manager online portal
If you have not received your login or have forgotten it, please email email@example.com
Invoices will be issued once registrations close.
Entries Close: Thursday 6th April 2023